To configure Issues/Housekeeping/Amenities as On Demand:
- Go to Issues, Housekeeping or Amenities.
- In the tab menu just above the Issues/Housekeeping/Amenities name, click on Timetable and Reservations, which is the third option. You will go to the Requests configuration page.
- Select OnDemand.
- The next thing we need to do is create a schedule with an opening and closing time. This also limits the times at which guests can request Issues/Housekeeping/Amenities from their devices. To do this, you can just enter the opening and closing times in the Schedule section below. The time format is AM/PM. NOTE: If Issues/Housekeeping/Amenities are available until later than midnight, you will need to create two turns for this. For example, if Issues/Housekeeping/Amenities are available during the evenings from 10.00PM to 01.00AM, you would need to create two turns: one from 10.00PM to 11.59PM and the other one from 00.01AM to 01.00AM. Never use 00.00AM as opening or closing time.
- You can create as many as seven schedules if you want (one for each day of the week). To do this, you can just click on the Add new Schedule option. NOTE that you will only be able to create more than one schedule for the days which are not selected for the first schedule. For example, if you have the first schedule for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, you will only be able to create one or two more additional schedules (one for Saturday and another one for Sunday, or one for the whole weekend).
- For each day in the schedule, you can also add as many as 5 Schedule Intervals. This is useful if Issues/Housekeeping/Amenities are not available all day, but rather, have a morning turn, an afternoon turn and an evening turn. To add schedule intervals, just click on the Add New Schedule Interval option, located right below the fields where you need to introduce opening and closing times.
- Once all the schedules and turns inside each schedule are configured, there will be a bookable switch next to each turn. Click on the switch to activate it.
- In addition to configuring the schedules, you also need to add an email address which will receive all booking requests from guests. To do this, click on Add New Email in the bottom part of the screen, write the email address and press ENTER. With this final step, you’d have a basic configuration for bookings of thisShop. NOTE: You can add as many email addreses as you want
- To Save your Changes click on the Save Changes button which will have appeared at the bottom of the screen.