When bookings are configured as Only Timetable, this means that guests can’t make bookings from their devices. They can only check the Room Service’s opening and closing times.
To configure a Room Service’s bookings as Only Timetable, follow these steps:
- Go to the Room Service you want to configure.
- In the tab menu just above the Room Service’s information, click on Timetable and Reservations, which is the third option. You will go to the Bookings configuration page.
- Choose Only Timetable as your Booking system. If it’s the first time you configure bookings for this Room Service, Only Timetable should already be selected as the default option.
- If you haven’t done so yet, you will also need to introduce a schedule for the Room Service. To do this, you can just enter the Room Service’s opening and closing times in the Schedule section below. The time format is AM/PM. NOTE: If the Room Service opens until later than midnight, you will need to create two turns for this. For example, if the Room Service is open during the evenings from 10.00PM to 01.00AM, you would need to create two turns: one from 10.00PM to 11.59PM and the other one from 00.01AM to 01.00AM. Never use 00.00AM as opening or closing time.
- You can create as many as seven schedules if you want (one for each day of the week). To do this, you can just click on the Add new Schedule option. NOTE that you will only be able to create more than one schedule for the days which are not selected for the first schedule. For example, if you have the first schedule for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, you will only be able to create one or two more additional schedules (one for Saturday and another one for Sunday, or one for the whole weekend).
- For each day in the schedule, you can also add as many as 5 Schedule Intervals. This is useful if the Room Service is not open continuously, but rather, has a morning turn, an afternoon turn and an evening turn. To add schedule intervals, just click on the Add New Schedule Interval option, located right below the fields where you need to introduce opening and closing times.
- Once you’re done, click on the Save Button changes which will have appeared at the bottom of the screen.